2013 has already been a busy year for Dirt Modeler with lots of new products and changes.
We’re keeping that theme with all that is going on during the month of February.
Just completed and sent off this weekend is the plate artwork for our 13th plate design. This plate, all stainless steel, has a lot of new additions to the Dirt Modeler line.
1. Washer and Lock Washer kits designed to fit Scale Hardware brand parts. ( from 0-80 down to .5mm)
2. Self Ejecting Dzus Plate faces in 1:8, 1:12, 1:16, and 1:24 Scales
3. Sprint Car Rock Guards
4. Sprint Car Brake Kits
5. Sprint Car Radiator Logo Spray Templates
6. Six different Beadlock/Wheel Cover styles for 1:24 Micro R/C Crawlers (Losi Micro Crawler and the Redcat Sumo Crawler)
7. Three different Beadlock/Wheel Cover styles for the Losi Micro SCT RC Truck.
Besides the new Photoetch being sent off, we also received our new shipment of the corrected Sprint Car Spindle and Birdcages. We’ll get them up on the site this week.
Also arriving this week is the replacement Wide-5 hubs that so many people have been waiting for. I received word they are on the way.
And lastly, i completed the first test part for the new Dirt Late Model front suspension kits. This new kit will include the spindles and both upper and lower suspension arm parts. I sent off the first test of a new ball-joint design that will make the whole thing possible. If the ball joint works as planned, the rest of the front suspension will be designed around it.