I’ve added a bunch of new parts to the store tonight. The chrome parts shipment has arrived and this time is perfect.
Among the arrivals are:
- Revised version of the 2nd generation beadlocks and wheel covers – The artwork was tweaked to correct a mistake with the first release of the Type C beadlocks. Now they are perfect!
- Sprint Car Linkage and Jacobs Ladder Kits.
- 4×4 Beadlocks in Chrome
- 1:25 Drag Racing Beadlocks in Chrome
- .031″ Rod End Kit (short run in Chrome)
- 1:64 ADC Beadlock
- Short Run of Wide-5 Wheel Centers in Chrome
- Restock of our Weld XL wheel covers.
- Revised version of the Sprint Car wheel centers, both open and closed versions (not loaded in store, new photography coming soon). They now fit our hub kits much better.
That’s all the newness for now (40 new parts frets total)